Megatrax Music and Aircast Custom Music offer a creative solution to take advantage of your existing ad inventory while increasing your station's profile with top-quality custom and production music. TV Barter is a program in which TV stations can trade unsold ad inventory for Aircast custom music, Megatrax library music and promotions for their audience, or benefits for their staff.
Like concert and airline tickets or even hotel rooms, commercial airtime is an expiring commodity – once it's gone, it's gone and cannot generate revenue for your station. Together with our partner Apex Media, we have available solutions to help you monetize your remnant commercials avails, resulting in earned-income, while at the same time helping improve your station's creative toolbox.
Each day you determine what is remnant and we will take care of the rest. Through Apex Media, we will provide content aggregated from multiple sources to help generate income that can go towards the cost of your Megatrax license investment. On average, this helps alleviate $2-5,000 annually in a station's cash budget expenditures.
Questions you may ask yourself to help determine how we can best assist:
- Would my station benefit by reducing our cash budget expenditures?
- Do I have regularly available time spots that are going unsold and not generating income for my station?
- Does my station have overnights and Saturday mornings available for long-form advertising that bring additional income?
- Has my station recently fallen short on our quarterly sales goals?
- Is my current music provider over-saturated in my DMA?
- Would my station CSD benefit by having additional resources, or resources that may be unique to my DMA?
- Are you tired of hearing the same library music tracks over and over?
- Do you find yourself wishing you could restructure your current music license?
- Do you find yourself needing an outlet for custom imaging or jingles?
Need more information? Contact Chad Huffman or call 818.255.7187.